Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Getting in the Spirit

Here's a card I made at a Stampin' Up Holiday Workshop. Therefore, you will note that I don't have my watermark on it because it is not my design.

This card is the reason why I bought that Stampin' Up snowflake embossing folder.  You can see the snowflakes used here as a subtle background.  On my recent tag (see previous post), I used core'dinations paper and sanded the flakes so they'd pop.

I forgot to buy that adorable frame die.  I have many dies but for some reason really like this one.  I especially like how it was used with the snowman layered partially out of the frame.

I'm posting this to get in the holiday spirit.  I have technology issues which are dragging me down.  Smartphone not so smart anymore.  Blogger blinking all over the place, making it difficult for me to leave comments on other blogs.  Mixpod (my beloved music chosen to go with my posts) no longer exists.  And my Adobe flashplayer keeps crashing.  Other than that, keep calm and craft on.........

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Oh dear Helene you are having technical issues, I hope they are sorted soon. This s a really cute card, the snowflake is fabulous and the effect of the image out of the frame really makes it pop.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Anonymous said...

He is so cheerful, cannot help but smile at the cuteness of him.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So wonderful, great little snowman.

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous card, Helene!

My Sweet Confections said...

This is too cute!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album