Free background from VintageMadeForYou
welcome!

My Creative Cyber Friends:

NEWS!!!!!!

I've started a FB group for dedicated to my papercrafting and challenges I enter, etc. If you're interested in that type of thing, I'd be happy to have you join me... https://www.facebook.com/groups/1466297640259292/

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Back to School

Playing again at Tag Tuesday.  This week's theme is School Days.

I made a totally digital tag, using digital images from the two design teams I'm on, Gecko Galz and My Artistic Adventures.  I cropped, converted to png files, and layered.  I added some white text to the chalkboard.


I'm entering this in

Gecko Galz Papercrafting Yahoo group challenge, Between the Covers (anything book related).

Digitally Sweet Challenges:  Add a frame:  the wood blackboard frame.  This is my second entry here for this particular challenge.  I get two entries for this one because it's totally digital.

Kinda ironic--computer meets vintage school.

8 comments:

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

This is wonderfully nostalgic and perfectly vintage.
Wishes
Lynne

Heather said...

OMG....lol...you know..when I was sending you the image....I first selected the png...then thought...I better send the jpg...lol...next time I will save you the step :0) ADORABLE!! Super cute School themed project!!
Hugs
Heather

Sarah said...

Love the beautiful image; the frame is perfect for our challenge! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

Stephanie said...

Adorable tag.

Faith A said...

LURVE the computer meets old school. Ironic, but wonderful.

Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges! hope to see you next week.

Wendy said...

Helene...this is adorable. I love your digital work. Great use of the Gecko Galz image. I have signed up to be a follower so I don't miss any more of your creations.
Wendy, GG Teamie

Joan said...

I love this!!!

MsMad said...

love this

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album