Sunday, January 18, 2015

Baby Girl Card

One of my new year's resolutions is to make my challenge entries relevant so that I can actually use them--give them away, mail them out, etc.  So here's a cute baby girl card which I'm sure will come in handy this year.



Materials:
A Creative Need January digi freebie of baby girl shoes
Copic Markers: RV02 Sugared Almond Pink and RV32 Shadow Pink
Wink of Stella Dark Pink 027
Sharpie Black
papers and sentiment from stash--lots of old stuff that I'm using up.

Papers are edge distressed and paper pieced together.  Ranger Antique linen distress ink added.

Entering These Challenges:

A Creative Need: January Challenge:  Celebrate Something New  due end of month, winner announced Feb 6   ---WINNER!!!!
Creative Card Crew Challenge #78 For a Child ends January 18 noon  (winner random draw) --WINNER!
Tuesday Throwdown: #227  Sketch   due Monday  x

7 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Super cute colours and project

Sarah said...

Adorable card! I love those pretty background papers, too! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Hi, Helene! I just popped over for a visit to your lovely blog and to let you know how much I appreciate your sweet comments on my blog, Kathy by Design. You always lift my spirits with your encouraging words. I love this sweet, shabby card...those pink shoes..I want a pair! Cheerio,
kathy

Emily Lauritzen said...

Adorable! Love the paper combination!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
<3 Emily L. - DT

jane stillman said...

A really cute baby card

Unknown said...

really sweet card! love your take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at creative card crew! Irene DTxx

Deena Perreault said...

Super cute!! I love the combination of papers you've used and sweet colors, and of course, it's lovely to see you use the ACN freebie! :) Thank you for joining us at A Creative Need!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album