Friday, March 20, 2015

Flapper

It's been awhile since I entered a challenge at LunaGirl Moonbeams.  I saw that the current theme is Flappers so I dug into the LunaGirl digital files on my computer and put together this digital composition.




All images are LunaGirl:

Shine On Harvest Moon-Ziegfeld Follies of 1918
Twenties Portraits
freebie postcard
flowers cropped from Shabby Green collage sheet
key

 I converted them to sepia tone and used some shadowing in my PSE software.

Lunagirl Flapper challenge is HERE until April 2.x  Lunagril images are HERE.

                                                - - - - - - - - - - -

Have you joined the Unruly PaperArts Facebook Page?  Here's one reason to join.  We're having a March 2015 Share Your Art challenge for National Craft Month.  This is a closed group but you are welcome to join and share your art. The FaceBook link is HERE.  Currently we have 610 members. (FYI, I'm a creative contributor to Unruly PaperArts blogozine.)  

To enter you must create a piece of art inspired by one of the March National Holidays.
I'm entering
March 12 - Plant a Flower Day

5 comments:

jane stillman said...

A fabulous digital creation

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What a beauty!

Karen Lunagirl said...

Oh my, so so pretty. I love how you kept all within the sepia color theme. It is soft and vintage, and with your combination of images and elements there is so much liveliness without any extra colors. I really love just the sepias and off-whites! Thanks very much for joining in this challenge!

Michele said...

i love the sepia effect! this is so pretty! thanks for playing with us vat lunagirl! xo

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Gorgeous card Helene! She's a beauty!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album