Monday, March 16, 2015

New Home Card

I couldn't wait to get my STAMPlorations Bees Knees Houses stamps and the cloud stencil so that I could make a card for my daughter and her husband who have just moved into their new home.



I'm entering this card in the STAMPlorations™ March 2015 Challenge: STAMPS and STENCIL HERE
as well as the March STAMPlorations™ Inspiration CASE Playground HERE
and the STAMPlorations Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge HERE

I CASEd Debra's card which featured 3 stamped houses and shutter stenciling behind it.  You can see her card HERE.  I used the cloud stencil and one stamped house.  Instead of her scallop trim to anchor the houses, I used torn patterned paper.  I colored with Copic markers.  I used Ranger Distress Ink in tumbled glass to stencil the clouds, using Monika's technique as spotlighted HERE in her video. I used pop dots on the top half of the house to give dimension to sitting on the hill.


9 comments:

Shery Russ said...

What an AWESOME card, Helene! And a fantastic CASE of Debra's card and use of Monika's technique for stenciling the clouds! I love it! :o)

Becca Cruger said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I can't say enough good things about this. I am in L-O-V-E!! The way you made that foreground with all the patterned papers is just the coolest thing EVER! Thanks for linking it up at STAMPlorations!

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this, the patterned papers are amazing!

sparkle & shine *~*

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love it! I've got those papers & you've inspired me to use them :)!

maria f. said...

Fabulous combo of stamping and stencilling. Love your CASEploration!

Wei Wei said...

What a fabulous card! Love your cloud stencil and pretty patterned paper! Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

Bibi Lindahl said...

Beautiful! Love how you used torned patterned paper for the ground around the house. Congrats to yuor daughter and her hubby with their new home ♥

shirley-bee said...

Love the houses in their pastel colours!

Deepti said...

This is awesome! Love the use of patterns and colors :) so glad you played at CASEplorations :)

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album