Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Two More Puzzle PIeces for Week 5

Spraying, stenciling, and doodling are in order for our next two altered puzzle pieces at Claudine's Art Corner HERE.

For my sprays I used Maya Mist Bubblegum Metallic and Hydrangea Blue.  After spraying the first piece, I dabbed onto the second piece some of the excess ink.

First Piece
I used a black Sharpie, a white Signo. coffee cup pennants cut from Prima Coffee Break paper.

Second Piece
Instead of stencilling, I used my 3 beans stamp from Verve to create a background.  I added washi tapes. Then I toned them down with white pen and added some torn strips of paper.



Across both pieces I put a sentiment from Riley and Co.  I've been wanting to used this stamp even though it's too large for the individual pieces.

I like how the piece on the left turned out.  Not so sure about the one on the right but maybe it will look better as part of the whole puzzle.







4 comments:

Plush Possum Studio said...

One more piece of evidence that it is good to share art and to look at the world in refreshing ways.
How I've missed all of the fun when away!
Your puzzle pice work is very funny--I especially like your choice of caption as well as the vivid colors used.
Nice work!
Rose

Claudine said...

These are so fabulous, I love you take on this week. Beautifully done.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

COOL pieces!!!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Cute puzzle pieces!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album