Friday, October 30, 2015

Spooky Halloween!

We're having a full moon for Halloween trick or treating!

Here's a digital hybrid tag.  After layering and shadowing, I printed out the basic tag and then added ribbon and the witches graphic (after I distressed with scissors and inked up the edges.



Materials
Gecko Galz digital Freak Show Papers and Jeepers Creepers digital collage sheet (girl)
I flipped the paper so that the lighter areas looked like they were being illuminated by the moon.  I added a shadow to the girl for the same moonglow effect.
Luna Girl:   You can find the witches in the Witch Photos digital collage sheet
the Graphics Fairy: moon with witch and bat
computer generated text

Going to post this at Tag Tuesday where this week's theme is Spooky.  I haven't had a chance to play there in awhile.

Entering these challenges:

LunaGirl Moonbeams:  Gothic  x

Crafts for Eternity Challenge R250 Black, Orange and Purple--sadly this is the last challenge for this site. winner announced Nov 6   I made the Top 3


Pile It On:  #92 Cute and/or Spooky I'm #116  x

Gecko Galz FaceBook Papercrafting Group:  Moonlight Serenade--something featuring Gecko Galz products and the moon  x

Fripperies and Butterflies Monthly Challenge: October Color Challenge  due November 14
must use at least 2 colors from mood board
must post entry on FaceBook site: https://www.facebook.com/fripperiesandbutterflies?ref=hl

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cool... love that ghostly little girl!

Hetty said...

Helen,you did a great job on the card and i just love how you
incorporated the witches picture.
I wish you a Happy Halloween!

Krisha said...

Very spooky tag.....love it!
Happy Halloween!

Electra said...

"Freak Show" indeed. I suspect this piece will cause me some sleepless nights! lol

Michele said...

I love this piece, it is delightfully spooky! xo

Karen Lunagirl said...

Perfectly spooky for Halloween, and for my Gothic challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

michele said...

Fabulous tag :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album