Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Coffee Coaster

This is a 4x4" coaster for my coffee/wine projects.  I keep collecting items for a junque album.



This is another totally digital composition.  I loved putting this together.  The quote is soooo me--except for the quad shot part.  But I certainly drink my share of coffee each day!  It took me awhile to make up the quote as I usually just nod my head when the barrista asks me questions when I order.

Digital elements:
Gecko Galz Kitchen Sink for couple and coffee pot
Gecko Galz Oh Cupid paper pack for background
PSE for floor
Pixel Scrapper freebie from Janet Scott for cloud -- I added my own text
Pixel Scrapper freebie from Brooke Gazarek for the cup
Crafty Secrets for "coffee-zilla" work

Entering these challenges:

Gecko Galz Papercrafters FaceBook Page: April 2016 challenge 4x4 WINNER!!!!

The Color Throwdown Challenge #387 closes in 5 days I'm #4 oops! no digi


Try It On Tuesday Challenge: Add a Quote closes in 5 days X

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Great images and quote Helene, love coffee too and caramel with it so this is right up my street. Xx

sirkkis said...

Fun and beautiful retro style card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT.

Meggymay said...

A wonderful coaster, love the retro style and the quote. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time,
Yvonne

Candy C said...

Helene...this coffee coaster is adorable. I love your digital imaging on this and how you've put it together! Very very cute! I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving nice comments. I love Wanderlust but some of the techniques videos are just not "me". Still I learn something from watching them. I really love the word prompt for the art journals. I'm behind a couple of them myself. Need to get caught up! :)

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album