Sunday, April 3, 2016

Spring Baseball Fever

Happy April!  This is my birthday month so I've changed my blog background and header to the birthday theme from Vintage Made For You.

At Imagine That! the new challenge is Spring.  The FaceBook challenge is Anything Goes using Imagine That! images.

In addition to spring signifying my birthday, Easter (I was born on an Easter Sunday), and blooming flowers, it means BASEBALL!!!!  I was just bemoaning the fact that my son's baseball days were behind him. Today was opening season for professional baseball.  However, it was not a good start for my team.

I made this 4x4 journal card for my grandkids' daily flash album.  I used Kris' Baseball set. This is totally digital. I placed a 2nd baseball on top of the collage and rotated it in order to add the sentiment.  Then I decided to rearrange the placement of everything and put the sentiment on the bat.

Check out my new watermark, complements of Kris.


Entering this digital composition here:

Imagine That! Playground:  Challenge 3 Spring until May 6

Monthly Challenge

Imagine That! FBC2 Anything Goes until April 30

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Very Nice!! :) I like the whole layout with the sentiment on the bat and the baseball behind the boy image - will make a fabby element to his album :)

monique said...

cutie thanks for playing at the Creative Playground Challenge #3 - SPRING from Kris Imagen That

Unknown said...

What a great card and the design is wonderful. Thank you for playing with us at Creative Playground challenge #3 spring.

Debs xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

This is just awesome. Love how you used the letter and the image. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That's Spring theme, Lisa Lynn DT.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! CREATIVE PLAYGROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is super adorable, love all the bright colors and great work with this awesome image! Thanks so much also for playing along at Imagine That! Challenge at Creative Playground. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album