Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Little Drummer Boy Tag

I love this new release from Imagine That Digis by Kris.  Here is my design team make using Little Drummer Boy.  

I used the pre-colored dark haired boy and sentiment from the set along with several digi papers to create a digi composition. Then I used a png tag file to place on top of my composition.   Just print, cut, add trim, and I'm ready to use it.




Little Drummer Boy set found in store HERE

red chicken wire from On The Farm Papers in store HERE




stars from Americana Papers in store HERE

yellow plaid from School Days Papers  in store HERE

Tags and Labels in store HERE


Please visit the Creative Playground to see all the new releases posted throughout the day. And get your discount code for the new releases--limited time offer.

2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

This is such a cute digi tag! Love the use of those primary colors!

Borqna said...

BRAVO!!!
Good luck!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album