Monday, February 20, 2017

SWAK

The February inspiration at Art Journal Journey is 50 Shades of Red.

I created a digital composition which I printed out and glued into my 8.5x5.5" journal.  I may add some Perlen-Pen to the water drops, but right now it's purely digital.

Digital sources are Scribbles Designs, Gecko Galz, and Imagine That! digistamp.



Entering These Challenges:

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #31 Sweet Inspiration #33 x



More Mixed Media Challenge Always anything goes with optional color-red #37x

Get Creative: Challenge 55 Use Red and one other color #34  Top 5
Top #5 Badge

Gecko Galz Facebook Papercrafting Challenge:  February use the letter L (love)
Winner

Gecko Galz blog February Vintage Valentine Challenge  #4 x




7 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

This is charming and I love the composition! Good idea with the perlen pen, I think this will give another fab effect on the page!
A pleasure that you joined us again at Art Journal Journey Hélène!
oxo Susi

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Gecko Galz and More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh wow Hélène, this is fabulous!!! We're hoping to start a gallery of sorts over on the challenge blog and this would be fabulous in it.
I've made note of the link and made a copy for my folder so that I have it when we get the gallery up and running.

Thanks so very much for sharing this with us over at Scribbles Designs.

☺Lisa D.
Strategic Content Developer and DT Coordinator for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!
Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Path of Positivity – My other challenge blog!

Linda Kunsman said...

sassy and vibrant-love it! Thanks for joining in at AJJ!

Fripperies and Butterflies said...

This is so cute! Thank you for joining in our challenge for February.
Leanne

Lynne Forsythe said...

Oh my....this is sooo cool! Great art journal piece! Thank you for joining along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Ellen said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album