Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pretty in Pink

It's been quite a while since I blogged.  Where is the time going?  

Here's a card I made today which fits some challenges I've been looking at.  Some of them are new to me.  One included stamping.  I hope that stamped label and word count.  I was going to put a stamped image inside the doily but the flower looked better.

(please click on the photo of the card to get an enlarged view in order to see all the patterned papers)

All papers and embellishments are Heidi Grace.  DD1 fell in love with her collections and then gave them all to me when she decided not to make cards.  
Other materials:
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Pendants Renaissance Hearts (my doily)
Ranger Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn (summer collection)
Stampin' Up label and sentiment stamps
Sissex Alterations embossing folder (stitches which were then sanded)

I'm entering these challenges:

Mojo Monday Blinkie
Mojo Monday card sketch 251



Shabby Tea Room photo inspiration for Challenge #124 Oh So Pretty In Pink
colors in the photo and a flower







I love CASE Study


Case Study Challenge-101  from this month's muse, Kristii Lockart
I took from her inspirational card the doily, bird and flower.




Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Patterns Galore:  use at least 3 different patterned papers (and of course stamp).  I used 5 patterned papers and 2 stamps.

7 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Great card, I love your faux stitches, they really look real! I will have to case that idea from you, I can't sew a stitch! Have a great day and good luck with the challenges!

Just me said...

This is wonderful Helene! I love the stitching!

craftattack said...

Pretty card, the papers and embellies are lovely!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

You've created a wonderful card, great combination of all these challenges.

Brenda Brown said...

Time is going too fast isn't it?
Love your pretty card in pink, so sweet.
We are off to LA soon, can't wait for some real sunshine.
hugs {brenda} xox

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

How sweet is this card, all in pink! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Sharon said...

Love this gorgeous PINK card Helene & the stitching is wonderful!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album