Here's a tag I made to enter some cyber challenges.
What I did and what I used:
1) Manila tag spritzed with water and distressed with Ranger inks in Shabby Shutters and Wild Honey
2) Lindy's Stamp Gang's Japanese Maple/Oak Leaves: two smaller leaves stamped with Versa Mark and heat set
3) More ink distressing with Ranger Faded Jeans and Dusty Concord; rubbed to expose leaves
4) Stamped large oak leaf with Studio G orange ink--too pale: over stamped with Ranger Spiced Marmalade, giving a great shadow/halo effect
5) top right corner: over stamped small leaf with Sepia Archival Ink; colored in with Ranger Wild Honey distress marker
6) fussy cut owl from a Gecko Galz collage sheet and placed with foam dots on top of large leaf
7) added Fancy Pants Design Oct 31 photo corner
8) added lots of fibers from my stash along with a purple netting from Ocean Mist brussel sprouts.
Entering these challenges:
Frilly and Funky: Fall into Fall until October 2
Case Study Challenge 109: I used the owl theme
All Sorts Challenge Week 173 inspired by a song: Autumn Leaves (and Hoot Owl Boogie) My mom's favorite song was Autumn Leaves. I can still hear her playing it on the piano.
Tag Tuesday: Owls
Recycle, Repurpose, and Reinvent: September Anything Goes: my recylced brussel sprouts netting
Gecko Galz Yahoo Group: Ephemera Emporium Crafting Challenges: October Color Challenge to use black, orange and purple
- ► 2016 (74)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (116)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (151)