Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, May 31, 2013

Midge and Me

Midge and I finally had time to get together.  We decided we'd get dressed up in red,  white and blue.


All papers are DCWV.  Midge is stamped three times on 3 different colors, then fussy cut to paper piece her ensemble. I layered label die cuts to add dimension and emphasize the color combo.
Both Midge and the sentiment are from the latest stamp plate, This N That from Rogue Redhead Designs, LLC where my card is featured on their blog today, HERE


I'm entering this card in the following challenge:


I love CASE Study

Case Study Challenge #143  I haven't played here for awhile and decided to case the feather.


I just traded my droid for an iphone.  This is the first photo I took with the camera on my new phone.  I discovered the camera does not have all the features the droid offered but has some interesting different ones.  Still learning what it can do for me so please excuse the quality of the photo.

I will have another post tomorrow--June 1--so please come back!



10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card and a pretty stamp!She seems to be getting ready for July 4th! Valerie

Krisha said...

Hi Helene,
Love what you did with Midge!!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Helene, love how you did the feather! Wish I could get great pics from my phone, this is awesome! ~Diane

Netty said...

Terrific fussy cutting and loving her in those colours. Annette x

Terry said...

I am so happy Midge and you finally found the time to get crafty together and so nicely dressed as well! Love what you have done here and the paper piecing is perfect! Happy Weekend!

Linda said...

Lovely card. Looks like a lot of work went into this.

Heather said...

Fabby Fussy cutting! Great card!!
Hugs
Heather

Michele said...

awesome! xo

Brenda Brown said...

Love the papers and colours Helene, Midge looks fabulous in red, white and blue.
Have a great day.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Shar said...

Sweet card! Love the way you used color!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album