Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sunshine Tag

This week's theme at Tag Tuesday is Song Titles.  There's a wonderful collection for your viewing at Tag Tuesday HERE.

Right now my toddler granddaughter's favorite song is Raining Sunshine.  I combined this song tile withe a couple of challenge themes.  My sisters-in-law and I like to get together at the lake during the summer when it's raining sunshine!  Of course, if it's raining sunshine,umbrellas have to be included!



Materials:  
Gecko Galz Sunny August collage sheet and Splish Splash collage sheet
I used the things my dd2 gave me when she gave up scrapbooking for cooking as a hobby.
DCWV Summer Dream paper packs and embellishment stack
JoAnn Craft Essentials Fancy Flops
Recollections Adhesive Glitter Shapes (sunglasses)
umbrella from party store
ribbon and blue wave trim from stash


Entering these challenges:

Crafty Bloggers Network:  August Challenge: Summer
Gecko Galz Face Book Paper Crafting Group: August: Sisters Day

3 comments:

Electra said...

I love the happiness of this!

Wendy said...

Great tag Helene...makes me wish I was there. Bold but bright colors, great images and embellishments! Love it!

Terry said...

Sunshine on my shoulders came to mind! I am loving this sun driven tag! Oh and the sandals and umbrella are great touches with the shades! Love it!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album