Sunday, September 10, 2017

Memory Loss

We're in our second month of our Mixed Media Art Book Group on FaceBook. This group was started by Marjie Kemper.  This month we are absorbing Seth Apter's book, Mixed-Media Artist.
It's an amazing book.  I never expected to be so impacted by the art and stories of the artists showcased.  

After reading  Leighanna Light's artistic process for a stunning piece entitled, When She Stopped Making Sense, I created this digital journal page. This is in remembrance of my own mother who was an avid reader.  I remember clearly the day she told me she could no longer read books because she couldn't retain the story-line from one page to the next.  


Credit goes to Kimeric Kreations, a designer at Digichick.  I purchased several of her files quite some time ago and finally got to use them in this digital composition.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album