Thursday, September 21, 2017

Trio of Fall Warmth

Here's my third entry into the Coffee Lovers Fall Blog Hop.  

I found these great coffee cups for a dollar each at one of the famous stores by that name.  Each has a different colored corrugated band around the middle--green, brown, and orange. 

Topper sayings are from the Coffee Please digi set at a discounted price from hop super sponsor Verve Stamps.  The mug with pumpkin is a digi freebie from hop super sponsor Stamplorations.  I digitally colored the image.  It was tricky placing plaid digi paper on the mug, but I did it!  Leaves are Tim Holtz dies and embossing folder.  



I plan to give these out with treats inside the cups.

Entering:

Coffee Lovers Fall Blog Hop HERE.  I'm #978
























STAMPLORATIONS Summer Theme and Sketch Challenge: Anything Goes (until end of September) #81



OUTLAWZ Festive Friday: Let's Have Coffee FF091517 
OUTLAWZ site-wide drawing:  #161

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Fantastic altered mugs Helene...love the toppers and the stamped elements. Makes me want to grab a mug of pumpkin spice latte.

Karen Letchworth said...

What a darling idea. I'm such a coffee lover, so these really made me smile. Fabulous idea.

Lori Turner said...

I love how you've decorated these cups! Very pretty!

Becca Yahrling said...

What an awesome gift for someone! Love each one; very creative.

New Creations said...

Darn cute! These cups are really adorable!

Hetty said...

Oh my goodness, these are so pretty!
Your cups are a wonderful gift.

~amy~ said...

These are awesome! Love how you've embellished them!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super wonderful treat cups. Love them.

Lisa said...

These are quite awesome! Love them!

Shanna Slater said...

These are fantastic!! Great job

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album