Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Published!

Being a newbie of about two years to the scrapping, stamping, altered art world, I was thrilled today when I received in the mail the Spring 2009 issue Stampers' Sampler Take Ten magazine. Since I don't subscribe to this particular Stampington & Co magazine, I knew getting it meant only one thing ---could it be???? really???? dare I hope???? I held my breath flipping through the pages until I got to page 78 and saw my card IN PRINT, IN A MAGAZINE!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

2 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

You go, girl! congrats!
Your Friend in ART,
Linda

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Congratulations!!! I can remember when I first got Take Ten in the mail and was delighted to see my first published cards IN PRINT!!! Sooo much fun...enjoy the time!!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album