Thursday, June 18, 2009

Other Creative Art in the 'boro


To date, I've kept this blog strictly about my art pursuits. But I've got to share some other forms of art going on here. My DH works very hard every spring and summer to make our yard beautiful. Here is a pic of our pond taken by me standing on the edge of our deck. He also built our deck covered by a pergola. I love to sit on the deck with a cup of coffee and watch the hummingbirds. So today my DH told me he found something that reminded him of me. Isn't that just the cutest mobile???
He hung it on the corner of the deck. Keep that corner in mind because it comes into play in my next part of the story.

2 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

What a fabulous garden!!! WOW!

deb famularo said...

I'm so glad you showed your garden pics! I see your talent isn't limited to paper, girl!
It looks so beautiful! And the pink birds, LOVE THEM! What a GREAT guy to buy you pink stuff!!! XoXo

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album