Saturday, July 11, 2009

July Happenings In the 'Boro

This is a pic of a mutant flower in my DH's garden. The center looks like a caterpillar to me.
And here is a pic of the totally fantastic case my extremely talented DH built for my craft room to hold all of those tiny bottles and jars. How did I end up with so many? And we all know there's lots more where these came from! This morning we did some antique hunting. I got a few postcards, a calling card, and two children's books to use in my art projects. Fortunately, I got nothing to add to the shelf because it's already full!
Today I'm the featured DT on the official Queen Kat Designs blog. This is the card I posted there. To see the blog and learn my card recipe, click on the QKD robot in the column to the right.
My goal is to get a project posted here on my LOTSA SCRAP blog every day this week. So please check back. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album