Wednesday, August 26, 2009

QKD Royal Wednesday Blop Hop

Did you come from AlienAnessa 's awesome blog? Then you know IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER BLOG HOP! If you started with me, please click on Queen Kat Designs -- it takes you back to the main site where you can start at the beginning of the blog, check out the store, see our galleries, and so much more!



This photo inspired the QKD Design Team to create today's projects. When I saw the photo, I really wanted to be sitting in one of those chairs, looking out at the water. I used the theme literally, finding similar colors in my paper for the same effect. To complete my calming scene, I used the palm trees stamp from the QKD Paradise Found stamp set. This amazing set is on sale in the QKD store!

Next up is Alex to awe and amaze you.
And here's the entire blog hop list of our great QKD Design Team:


QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Jules' blog
Penny's blog
Tina's blog
Vicki's blog
Maria's blog
Kelly's blog
Kelly Jean's blog
WIS blog
Bev (SG's) blog
Andrea's blog
Victoria's blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
YOU ARE HERE
Alex's blog
Nina's blog
The Store

2 comments:

Maigan Lynn said...

very pretty and soft!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album