Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Stampin' with Sponge Applicators

Today my second technique article is posted on the official Queen Kat Designs blog. I show some samples from the gallery of card backgrounds using sponge applicators to apply the dye ink or chalk for a soft, fluid background.
It's freezing cold where I'm sitting so I chose some cards that reminded me of sunshine and warmth  For one of the examples, I reached into the gallery for my chalked background of Paradise Found.

Another example is my tag using fluid chalk ink. If you scroll down to my December 28 post, you can get the deets there.

5 comments:

Denise said...

That is gorgeous!!

deb famularo said...

Oh, this one is so pretty- very elegant! Reminds me of Hawaii, and I wish I was there now! We're freezing here too. That's why I have made more stuff this past week than the past few months!! Maybe it should be cold more often!!! nah!!! xOxO deb

Karen Lee said...

Awesome work!!!

kellyjean said...

Girl, you captured the sunset here beautifully! Nicely done... great card!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

That is a really nice effect!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album