Monday, January 17, 2011

Victorian Fantasy Challenge

An old layout for a new challenge.  I'm entering this layout in Sandy Ang's Challenge #2 Victorian Fantasy.  I chose the Steampunk prompt.  Your entry can be something new or something previously created, and you can enter more than once.  So here's a start with something old while I work on something new.

Materials
Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante papers
Websters Pages ribbon trim and bloomer
Tim Holtz Idea-ology word stick and gears; grungeboard flourishes;
Distress Crackle on watch
Martha Stewart fence punch
Lots of fussy cutting and layering!

14 comments:

Shelley said...

This piece is awe inspiring, simply amazing!

SusanK said...

I'm struggling to get into Steampunk but this page is really neat!

craftattack said...

Lovely picture and such soft and lovely colours!

June said...

This is a simply stunning collage piece. absolutely beautiful
Oh i have a freebie today at my blog so please pop by and grab it before its gone. Have a lovely week my friend
hugs June xxx

Sandy Ang said...

Love your take on travelling steampunk. Thanks for playing along with my little challenge and for the shout-out.

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Your work is just wonderful!!! I also love your animated Bella button- did you make it?
Thanks for visiting my sparkly world :)
I am so excited to be in Jingle bellas!!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies

Netty said...

Oh wow its gorgeous, such a terrific collage. Annette x

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty! I really like this!

Lori said...

Yes, but all that fussy cutting and layering is worth it, just look at it! Gorgeous!

Micupoftea~ said...

ooh,ahhhhh...love this Helene! I love the small details such as the MS punched fence!

ggray said...

I love what you did with all the added trinkets, embellishments and charms. Lovely!

Tina said...

This is a really beautiful collage. There is so much to look at, so much detail and texture. And the colors are amazing. I love it!

1CardCreator said...

This is awesome! ~Diane

Sabrina said...

Oh my, Helene!! This is SO VERY beautiful!! I love every details on this page especially that MS fence punch!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album