Monday, June 13, 2011

Some Digital Badges for Bella Creations

I'm not a graphic artist and I think I've made only three art pieces digitally.  But as part of my design team work, I've created quite a few badges for Bella Creations.  It's a nice change of pace to create something in a format other than paper and glue.  I'm no expert, so Photobucket is my best friend.  I take an image I like over to their site and use their text, glitter text, animations and frames. Works for me.  So here's what I made this weekend. 


Photobucket


This badge is for anyone who buys a Bella Creations kit. We've started a new group at Bella Creations, too--the Bella Trousse Artistes.


Here's the current June kit, Heavenly, that's for sale.  It's full of Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden papers.  There are two die cut embellies and a crocheted butterfly that are hand made for this kit. You've seen several of my posts using this kit in my art.
Here's my next badge:

Photobucket

Preferred Member: anyone who refers someone to Lacee who purchases the June kit gets a 10% discount on the kit. The person being referred also gets 10% off the June kit.


And my final badge:
Photobucket

We just posted the July Bella Creations Kit, Southern Charm, for pre-orders and it's already flying off the shelf. It's full of yummy Melissa Frances Vintage Fifth Avenue goodness. Again, this kit features exclusive hand made embellishments: two die cuts and that wonderful brown flower. 

There also is an add-on kit and a coordinating stamp set for separate purchase.  Here are the add-ons.
I just got the kit and add-ons in the mail today and can't wait to get started on my design team creations. 

As you can see, I'm excited to be a part of Bella Creations' design team, and we want our members to feel special too!  If you want to join in the fun, to get your June kit, head on over to the Bella blog.  To pre-order the July kit, just send an email to Lacee Broyles when you're at the Bella Creations ning site or send her an email here:
bella_creations_08@yahoo.com

Credits:  images used in the first two badges are free at Magic Moonlight.  Image in the last badge is from Gecko Galz Girlfriends ephemera set.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous kit...and badges gal! Great post!

Cathy said...

Great badges and gorgeous kit!!

Samantha said...

OH WOW! how amazing are these badges! and the kit is totally delish!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the badges you have made. Pity the kits are always so far away! Valerie

Carla said...

Helene you rock the badges girl! Super cute!

Lacee broyles said...

I so love all these badges...your such an awesome addition to the team...I love having ya!! Thanks so much for everything you do.

1CardCreator said...

Love the kits and the badges!

Starr said...

Your blog is gorgeous as are your new badges! You are so amazing!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album