Sunday, August 21, 2011

Woo Hoo! Featured Card!

My card was featured at the Stampsmith Challenge Blog!


I made this card for my sister's birthday.  The stamps are DP Artworks and the papers are The Scrap Cake (from the Flying Unicorn Store).
 
Because you can enter projects with any stamps to the Stampsmith challenge at the beginning of the month, I entered it there.  My goal is to get some Stampsmith stamps so that I can also enter the mid-month challenges when you have to use the Stampsmith stamps.  Long story short, I didn't win any stamps this time around (random.org please pick me!), but I'm thrilled to be one of the featured entries.  And I get to wear this beautiful badge:


Please scroll down and look at my 3 last posts.  You'll find opportunities to be a guest designer at Bella Creations, a challenge for product in its last day today at the Flying Unicorn, and our magazine, Enchanting Creations from the Flying Unicorn which includes the next publication call.


20 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations Helene!!!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Big congrats, the card is lovely! And hope you get some stamps next time! Valerie

Georgie Horn said...

Congratulations! What a lovely card! Stop by my blog for a little Puddin' and Pie
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

Gisèle said...

Woo Hoo ! Congrats...I dont have any either, but love their stamps !!! Good luck !

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Helene,
I wasn't hosting this challenge but I sent an e-mail. That explains all because periodically I have Gremlins over at AOL.
You deserved to have your card featured and display that badge with pride.
Love to see you return on the 1st of every month until that is you get your hands on some of The Stampsmith stamps :)
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

I agree with that! what a cutre stamp, i might have to get that one!

Terry said...

Such a lovely birthday card for your sister! Well deserved to be featured! Congrats!

1CardCreator said...

Congrats on the feature, it's a lovely card.

Gerri Herbst said...

Congrats! This is a beauty, so very sweet!

Cindy Adkins said...

Big congrats to you!!! What an adorable card and I adore the message too!!!
So precious!

XO
Cindy

Lori said...

Yay you! Congratulations, how exciting! Gorgeous Card!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and great card!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my friend its so deserving. I adore your work as you know and this is just gorgeous !!
hugs June x

Cathy said...

Congrats on being featured, your card is delightful! You always do wonderful work!

Micupoftea said...

How exciting...congrats!!! :)

trisha too said...

Excellent--Congratulations, Helene!!

:)

Ali Manning said...

Great card! Congrats on being featured :)

Heather said...

Congratulations Helene!! What a fun card! Thanks for sharing all the info...I will talk to that Random.org..and explain how you gotta have some stamps!! Great badge!!

Starr said...

Your cards are always wonderfully done and this one is no acception! Congratulations Helene and good luck in the future!

Art By Wanda said...

Congratulations!!! And I LOVE your card!!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album