Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer of Color 2013: Week Four

This is just a quick post under the wire as we soon will learn our new color combo for this week. 

Summer of Color Week Four:  Charcoal Gray and Pink:  more layering of digital images, using Gecko Galz and Photoshop Elements.


I created a ping file with an image from the Gecko Galz Hats collage sheet.  I then added a frame, rose and leaves from PSE.  It sounds easy and quick, but I learned a lot about layering, rotating images, and moving them to the back and front. 

My family reunion week is over and I'm back to creating and blogging. 

4 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful, x

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous dear, I don't recognize the image so you must have done a great job of altering it. ~Diane

Sharon said...

Just so beautiful!

Unknown said...

very pretty!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album