We're at Week 4 with Claudine Criner. Her blog post is HERE I'm finishing my cards just hours before Week 5 is posted. I was hit with a virus but got well in time to have family visit this weekend.
This week Claudine is using acrylic paint on the cards. Her prompts include houses, clouds, doodling with a black pen, and hand written words. She used Gelli prints for her clouds and houses. I don't have those so I improvised.
Card 5 Fairy Garden
The home theme became a fairy garden theme for me. Interesting how art pulls you in a different direction.
I followed Claudine's prompts and techniques on a card which I had gesso'd in an interesting pattern:
1) torn printed printed tissue paper: I used Tim Holtz tissue tape
2) two shades of pink acrylic paint: I used Apple Barrel Bubble Gum all over and then applied with the plastic card Delta Ceramcoat Touch of Pink
Card 6 Shopper
I followed Claudine's prompts and did use the same images:
1) sponge on two colors of paint: I used a sea sponge to apply USArtQuest Perfect Pigment in Cobalt Turquoise Hue and Orange
2) Color with Copics. I used the Vera Lane Studio Digi Stamp dress shop and city girl which can be found in Janet's Etsy shop HERE
3) Washi tape
5) sticker that serves as word label and cloud
- ► 2017 (49)
- ► 2016 (74)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (151)