Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Read a Recipe

This is my creative contribution for the November Reader Art Quest (RAQ) at Unruly PaperArts. This month's theme is The Written Word.  You have until the end of the month to enter HERE.

For National Young Readers' Day, I started my mixed media cookbook with this page.




I love that the instructions say "Read labels...".

Materials
DCWV Summer Dreams salmon pink background paper
Let's Cook dinner recipe page and wood cow are from Red Lead Paperworks kit
washi tape from stash
mini wood cookbook--Darice Timeless Minis from Alpha Stamps.






1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

AHHHHH!!K!K! That little teeny cookbook is the cutest thing ever! This is such an adorable card and I love the way you folded the corner of the recipe card! Clever!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album