Thursday, December 3, 2015

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

For my December Unruly PaperArts blogozine creative contribution, I made some simple cards/gift tags using free Santa clip art from Vintage Holiday Crafts website.

I started by printing the images, folding them on the left side, and cutting them out.  This gave me small shaped cards which I then layered onto white paper embossed with my various seasonal embossing folders, then layered onto colored card stock.

More details and photos can be found at the Unruly PaperArts blogozine here.



It's hard to believe this is my last article at UPA and that this also is the final UPA issue.

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I hate to hear that UPA is finished. I am so sorry. Your Santa makes are delightful! Merry Christmas!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album