Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

ATC Swaps

Kinda fell off the craft wagon.  Been busy with family stuff.

However, I'm working on my kids' collections of pics, newspaper clippings, certificates and awards--putting them in binders.  I'll be adding a few scrappy pages and Project Life cards after everything gets put in order.  I could just hand each of them a tub full of stuff, but I'm enjoying reliving the memories as I organize it all.

I'm sticking to ATCs at the moment because they are small pieces of art that seem time manageable. Plus I just got my markers refilled with ink so I can color.

I made this ATC for the Vera Lane Studio (digital images) Mix It Swap.  Some of the hearts are glittery.



Today I got in the mail these two Mix-It ATCs from Nikki Woodward.  Yup--a bonus--traveling companions!  They are even more amazing in person. Very 3-D. Here's a link to Nikki's blog where you can find more of her fabulous artwork: betwixthisandthat.blogspot.com




And I just signed up for this All Things Alice ATC swap due in April.  You know I love everything Alice!  ( I can't wait for the movie, Through the Looking Glass, to come out later this spring. )

http://bockel24.blogspot.com/2016/02/announcing-my-10th-annual-blog-swap-all.html







3 comments:

Michele said...

best success in working with your treasures! the ATCs are wonderfully colorful. fantastic pieces. xo

Kelly Deal said...

Awesome atc's! Made and received!

Nikki W said...

So glad you liked my atcs, it was a fun trade X

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album