Thursday, November 10, 2016

Angel Card

I made a card incorporating a tag. The base is a standard pre-folded white card.  I was to post this on election day but forgot to schedule it.



Angel with Birds  is a new release from Imagine That! digis by Kris.
I paired the pre-colored angel(which I fussy cut) with one of Kris' paper digi packs:  Merry and Bright



Please head over to the Creative Playground site for more design team inspiration and a new release discount code! And don't forget this month's challenge is Christmas is coming!

Other materials used are a Stampin' Up embossing folder, silver Wink of Stella (on the wings), and some holly from my stash for the tag topper.


Entering These Challenges:

Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge: Use A Christmas Sentiment on Front of Card or Project

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Very pretty card Helene!! Love that holly and papers with her. Hope you have a wonderful day! xK

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album