Thursday, April 13, 2017

Journal Card for Album

This is my design team inspiration for today at the Creative Playground.  Be sure to pop over to see the wide variety of Imagine That! digistamp sets used by the DT.

This is a 4x4 journal card for pocket pages in an album.



I used my PSE software to combine a variety of images from various sets.  The chair is digitally cut from pink polka dot digi paper, then green color added. I used the "dad" creatively placing him behind the chair with his hand wrapped around the chair rather than the globe.   Some items are digitally colored and some are hand colored, but none are precolored except for the duck.

I used the following Imagine That! digistamp sets from the store HERE.

Pregnant Peggy                         You Are My World



Rainy Day Fun (duck)               Little Blessings (bunny)



No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album