Saturday, December 28, 2019

Special Holiday Card

In the midnight hour, I made 3 of these cards for our three adult children and their families.  I hand cut white paper for the snow, glued it up and added glitter.  
glitter, glitter everywhere!




Materials:
Lawn Fawn Upon A Star stamp and die sets
Carta Bella Merry Christmas Sleigh die set
from stash:  
STAMPENDOUS Crystal Snow ultra fine white glitter  Archival Brilliance moonlight white embossing powder, Copics
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink

Entering

The Library Challenge: #49 Anthology--pick a previous book.  I chose All Creatures Great and Small  I'm 8 x

Winter Wonderland End of Year Anything Christmas Goes
I'm #221 x

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #242 Christmas/Winter plus a sentiment I'm 177 x


Crimbo Crackers #200 Couples I'm 8 x

Cute Card Thursday #614 Anything Goes I'm 48 x

Christmas at Sweet Stampin:   December Critters I'm 54 x

Cuttlebug Mania  Light  I''m 5 x

Shopping Our Stash  #410 Happy Holidays  I'm 123 x

5 comments:

Kelly Parker said...

Love your card design! thank you for joining the challenge at Winter Wonderland!!

Marina said...

What a lovely, cute, night-time scene - love all the constellations and the appearance of Santa. Thanks for joining The Library.

Pat K said...

Fabulous card. Wonderful scene and I too love the constellations...just brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

Billie A said...

Oh how cute they are watching Santa and the reindeer. Cute scene. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Rocky said...

This is so cute, love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at CASS.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album