Saturday, June 11, 2022

Summer Song


After creating the inked background, I ran the card through the printer to print the digital sihlouette image.  Then I added the embellishments.

Materials Used:
Gecko Galz digital collage sheets: Charming Sihlouette Stamp Set, Charming Words Collage Sheet
Ranger Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick
various flowers and rhinestones from stash
Kaiser rhinestones
Washi Tape in hot pink and orange

Entered these challenges:

Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge Group (on Facebook) June Challenges:  Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer as well as the Colour Challenge.

Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge:  (June)  The Music of Life  til June 14; I'm #2 RANDOM DRAW WINNER OF $25 GIFT CARD TO THEIR STORE!

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog:  Summer  til June 28, I'm #9

Creative Artiste Challenge #83 Anything Goes til June 26  I'm #18 X

2 Sisters on the BlogChallenge #63  Garden Map (something that you do in the garden)
                                                                             til June 28; I'm #21X

Creations in Pink Challenge #46 til July 13; I'm #54

The Four Seasons Challenge: June: Anything Goes Summer til Jun3 28; I'm #48 X

Mood Board

8 comments:

Creaellenknutselsite said...

such a gorgeous card with the beautiful stamp i can hear de music
thanks for joining us at creations in pink
hugs Ellen DT

Caroline said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for joining our challenge.
Love Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

Larimore2 said...

Very SWEET looking card!!
Our younger Daughter played Clarinet throughout school & Marching Band; this reminds me of her when she started out in 5th Grade!
Thanks for joining us over at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge “The Music of Life”!

PS: The plate at the top of your blog is SUPER COOL!!

Teri Wilson said...

Sweet card. Love the background! Thanks for joining in The Funkie Junkie Boutiques Challenge.

Lisa Hoel said...

I love that image of the girl! Thank you for joining us at the Funkie Junkie. =)

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful background. Love the design of your project. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see more of your pretty work back here soon. Judy DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at The Four Seasons. I'm hoping that maybe my silhouette card inspired you. Thanks for playing along with us and please stop by again to share again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L, DT
THe Four Seasons

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful pink card. I love your project. Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink.
Danka DT
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album