Friday, October 7, 2022

Autumn Card

 I made this card for my adult daughter's birthday.


I created a digital composition and then printed it out to cut and fold into a card.

Leaf background and image are from Gecko Galz and the label is from Ginger Scraps. Sentiment found on internet and typed onto label (tape).

Autumn Colours mini paper pack (no longer available).

Freebie image from Gecko Galz blog.

Autumn Dew collaboration element.


Entering the following challenges:

Gecko Galz October Image Challenge I'm #2

Gecko Galz Papercrafting Facebook Page October Challenges: Boho Colours

Crafty Catz Challenge #609 (weekly on Fridays) I'm #9

Aud Sentiments Halloween/Fall and a sentiment #298 I'm #12

The Four Seasons October Anything Goes Challenge I'm #72

The Card Concept: Colors of Fall #181: inspired by fall leaves in photo and created a classy and elegant style card  I'm #9




5 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

This is so pretty! I am sure your daughter will love it as much as we do :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Ellibelle said...

A fabulous card for your daughter's birthday.
Thanks so much for sharing this month at Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Elaine Stark said...

A super sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments . Elaine

tilly said...

a very pretty card and I like the verse on it. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz, Tilly

My Paper Epiphany said...

A very beautiful card for your Daughter! Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge at The Card Concept:)

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album