Sunday, January 29, 2023

Wednesday

This image reminded me of Wednesday Addams from the Wednesday series on Netflix.  I created a totally digital composition using the card sketch challenge on the Gecko Galz Faecbook Papercrafting Challenge.


In addition to the Gecko Galz image and Freak Show paper, I used elements from Silvia Romero's Boos and Booze Masquerade kit.


Entering:

Gecko Galz January Card Sketch Challenge as well as the Take Any Item challenge (girl) on Facebook.

    CARD SKETCH WINNER!



Avenue 613 January Challenge Anything Goes I'm #293

The Outlawz Challenge : Saturday Paper A La Mode:  anything but a card--this is a digital composition 8.5x11"   I'm #18  I was a January Top Pick!



The Outlawz challenge:  Til Feb 2 Twisted Thursday Something New (the Gecko Galz digital image) ('m #25)  I was chosen as a January Top Pick!!!



2 comments:

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

This is stunning! Thank you for sharing this with us at The Paper A La Mode Challenges Blog. -Shirley-DT

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful digital design! Thanks so much for dropping this into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album