Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

An ATC made for the Red Lead Sisters Swap, using a Red Lead digital image of a girl showing off her new spring outfit, as well as the bunny and sentiment from a Red Lead stamp set.  I intensified the colors of the outfit with Copics.
A little Make It Take It that I came home with today from Prairie Art Stamps in Springfield.  I spent much of Saturday in class working on an altered book.  It needs quite a bit more work before I can post it.

Have a wonderful weekend.  If you celebrate Easter, then I hope you have a joyous holiday!

11 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

What fun Easter projects! and Love your little music playing, I'm smiling the whole time here!
:0))))))
I'll be singing this in my sleep hopping down the bunny trail! lol

Clare Lloyd said...

Love that ATC, cute bunnies too and great use of those flower shaped sequins. happy easter. ClareX

deb famularo said...

These are adorable Helene! Happy Easter! xoxo deb

Kay F said...

What cute Easter projects...I'me loving the bunnies! Hope you had a great Easter! Kay

Lori said...

Wow, these are just great, Helene!

Anonymous said...

Fab ATC and your bunnies are adorable!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

this looks fun to make...i adore the ATC...!

Jean Franks Beck said...

What totally fun and pretty projects!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Ohhhhhh, how sweet and creative GF!

Anonymous said...

lovely job!! love it all!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh i am loving your work and your new look. I have to add myself to follow or i am gonna miss out. The bunnies are delightful and the girl collage is one of the loveliest i have seen.
hugs June xxxx

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album