Pages In Time: October Challenges:
1) Design Team Member Lacee's October Challenge: Victorian Style using the image given, including lace, pearls and these colors: pale pink, brown, creme and burgundy
2) My Tags & Things Group bookmark mingle to make 2 vintage style bookmarks
The Shabby Tea Room Week 29: Pastels and Pearls
The Sunday Stamper Week 123: String (including pearls) Minimal stamping this time around, using Stampin' Up stamps.
Lots To Do: vintage
I minimized the darker colors to just the tiny flowers in the MemoryBox Blackbird mini stack patterned paper and the Ranger Distressed Ink edging--so that I could concentrate on the pastels. I also picked up the green in the woman's dress by adding a green Websters Pages bloomer which I think is perfect for a bookmark.
- ► 2017 (49)
- ► 2016 (74)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (116)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (156)
- Happy Halloween
- Chunky ATC Swap
- GC Creative Connection #2: Only One
- Who Goes There?
- TIME TRAVEL: the key to adventure--Steampunk style...
- Pages In Time ATC SWAP: Fall Fantasy
- Simple Doily Card
- YUM: Pumpkin Bread
- Puttin' On the Ritz
- You Are My Sunshine
- A Vintage Halloween
- Autumn Birthday Card
- A Vintage Bookmark
- GOTH-TOBER at Gingersnap Creations
- World Cardmaking Day
- ▼ October (16)