At Gingersnap Creations we're continuing our On the Farm theme with this week's GC128 Color Challenge: Yellow, Red and Brown.
Please follow the red link to see the rest of the Ginger work and submission guidelines. This project is due December 25.
Isn't this an amazing scene? No stamping or coloring for me. This came ready made from Plush Possum Studio. All I had to do was print it out. I like to think the rooster is doing a happy dance (or should I say turkey trot?) because his little part of the barnyard is safe on Thanksgiving turkey day.
I spent my time punching out the red frame. I bought a Martha Stewart punch set, the straight line and the corner. This was my first attempt at going 'round the corner working two punches.
I finished with some ribbon that reminds me of straw. I wound it around a Pink Paislee Phantom brad from the Flying Unicorn on-line store.
- ► 2016 (74)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (116)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (128)
- CLOSED: I HAVE BLOG CANDY !!!!!!!
- Santa’s Workshop at the Flying Unicorn!
- Some Cards
- Silent Auction
- Harvest Hues
- Holiday Coaster Ornament
- Blog Candy Enabler Part II
- Blog Candy Enabler Part I
- The December Enchanting Creations Magazine is Here...
- Who doesn't like blog candy?
- Down on the Family Farm
- Crafting a Calendar
- Plant Kindness, Gather Love
- You're In the Money
- A Special November at the Flying Unicorn
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2010 (151)