Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vintage Page Designs Bird Kit Is In the Shoppe

Today marks Ali Manning's first kit release in her Etsy shop, the Vintage Page Designs Bird Kit. All month she is featuring work made from products in the kit on her blog, Vintage Page Designs

As guest designer for her limited edition kit, here is one of the samples I made for her--a double sided tag which can also be used as a journal book cover. It's featured on Ali's blog as today's sample.  I loved working with these real vintage papers.  You know I would because I'm a vintage kinda gal.


Materials:
 
vintage paper, fussy cut bird, vintage tag and twine, orange stamp, and cloth bow all from the Vintage Paper Designs limited edition bird kit.


recycled box lid; Ranger Distress Ink in Pumice Stone, Making Memories manila acrylic paint, The Paper Studio cloth measuring tape, Tim Holtz Ideaology Adage Ticket (soar), punchinella as stencil, Inkadinkadoo Circles and Dots clear stamps, Dusty Attic Holly Flourish, Ranger Distress Stain in Walnut, Kaiser copper pearls, misc. flowers from my stash

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work! Looks like you are having a lot of fun with your kit! Valerie

Candy C said...

Your tags are beautiful! I particularly like the first one...I love your robin with the little seed in his mouth and the crown on his head! The leafy flourishes in black really pop on your corrugated background. I love the wash! <3 Candy

1CardCreator said...

These tags are gorgeous! I love all the detail you went into like the pearl seed in the birds mouth and the block letters and crown, Magnificent pieces really!

Jingle said...

These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I really love them!

Lori said...

Oh my, these are just gorgeous! They would make a wonderful class...(hint, hint, LOL, I'll bring the glue)

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful tag! I totally love that it's double-sided! Thanks for the inspiration!

Netty said...

Terrific tag and loving the products, x

PetraB said...

Gorgeous tag, love the papers and images to bits.

Lynn Stevens said...

Wonderful tag Helene and two sided makes it twice as nice!
Honestly I don't know how you manage to get so much done!
hugs Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous work- and how fun to be Ali's kick off designer! I have never heard of a two sided tag- how cool is that!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's a fantastic tag, great details.

Cheri said...

These are fabulous! I love the details. Your work is always so creative.

Chris said...

Fabulous tag, Helene. I love how you decorated both sides.

Michele said...

you did beautiful work with these! the birds are so charming. sold! i need one of these kits! xo

Lucy Edmondson said...

Stunning work, Helene,

Lucy x

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album