Wednesday, April 2, 2014

An EGGcelent Spring

April 2 brings us Challenge #7 at My Artistic Adventures.

Here is what I made for the Spring/Floral prompt using Heather's egg collage sheet from her Etsy shop:




I had the two little egg shaped note cards in my stash.  I also had a chipboard egg.  These were a perfect match for Heather's cute little eggs.



Since the little cards were blue to begin with, I searched my stash for some matching blue paper to cover the chipboard egg.  I glued on the paper and then sanded the edges for a perfect fit.  To add interest, I alternated layers of Darice washi tape and a scalloped lace border from Paper Whispers. Eggs and paper grass are from the local craft store.  Ribbons are from my stash.

Please join in the fun.  Samples from the rest of the design team, the challenge details, and the spot to link up are on Heather's blog HERE

I entered this in the Gecko Galz Papercrafting Yahoo Group's Egg-troidinary challenge.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Love the images.

Carol Salisbury said...

These are wonderful Helene! Heather's eggs were a perfect fit for your stashed pieces! I love your little egg bouquet too...so cute!
Hugs!

Heather said...

These are ADORABLE Helene!! I LOVE what you did with the collage sheet!!
Hugs!!
Heather

Wendy said...

oh my...so cute!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album