Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Macarons

For some reason I always use crumb cake paper when I get out the macaron stamps.

I like the way this embossing folder literally texture fades away, leaving room to stamp directly onto the card.  I combined the I love you like I love coffee stamp with the word stamp macarons.  And the women in our family really love macarons!




Materials:

Stampin' Up crumb cake and very vanilla card stock
STAMPlorations stamp sets Eat Drink Be Merry and Sugar Rush
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folder
Versa Magic Gingerbread chalk ink

Entering these challenges:

STAMPlorations Challenge:Bi-Weekly Sketch  #26 due January 30 x


STAMPlorations Anything Goes challenge (never ending challenge)

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #186 Love me do until Feb 2 x

6 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Yummm! This has me smacking my lips! Great choice in that embossing folder, I think. I like the monochromaticness (is that a word?!) of this.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute use of the images with the sketch - Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations!

Donna said...

Great take on the sketch...I don't think I have ever had a macaron, but you are right, the crumb cake paper is perfect!
Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for our "Love Me Do" challenge!!

Deepti said...

This is awesome! the textured BG goes perfectly with the macrons

jane stillman said...

A great take on the sketch - love it!

Leslie Hanna said...

I do like the crumb cake paper with that image. And that folder is genius to leave room at the bottom for stamping!

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album