Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Beary Happy

I'm "beary" happy to have a new post up on my blog. I've been away from my craft room for most of the month.

This is a 100% digital composition using an amazingly adorable kit from Imagine That! digis by Kris.  Sooo many wonderful elements and papers to work with for tons of creative possibilities.




using Beary in Love kit
KIT

Be sure to visit the blog for all the latest releases and promotions.  The Design Team has some wonderful projects to inspire you.  

BLOG

STORE

Entering these challenges:

OUTLAWZ (must sign in-ning site) #207

Pile It On:  #125 Quotable:  P.S. I love you is a quote onto itself and a song by the Beatles. I'm #18x

Your Next Stamp # 56 Sketch and Color   Til Feb 2  I'm #28 x

No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album