Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Digital Journal Pages

I'm doing this blog post remotely so I hope it works.  I created a couple of new things with the latest releases from Imagine That! digis by Kris and am hoping to share them now.  See all the design team makes at the Creative Playground.

These are digital journal pages 5.5 x8.5 " for my art journey journal.  This month's topic at Art Journey is Tell Me A Story.


The first story is about social media and how we all need to be cognizant of what we post.




For this composition I used the new release, Selfie Sandy which can be found in the Imagine That! store HERE.


The second story will be posted at 8 pm.


2 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Lovely!
Greetings from AJJ!

My name is Erika. said...

That's a fun page. :) And so true. Thanks for joining us here at AJJ. Hugs-Erika

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album