Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Beach BINGO digital composition

Today I'm a happy camper.  When I upgraded to Windows 10, my PhotoShopElements 7 no longer was compatible. I was without my program for over 7 months.  I finally bought PSE 2018 and, after many hours of tech support, I am back in the business of creating digital compositions!

I played with cropping, layering, color, erasing, and shadowing.

Composition is 5x7 for my journal page and a card topper.


Digital files:

Gecko Galz BINGO card, female figure from Splish Splash college sheet, cropped crab from Seaside Memories collage sheet, brown strip from La Isla Bonita paper pack

PSE2018: letters to spell BEACH, beach ball, background paper

ENTERING THIS TOTALLY DIGITAL COMPOSITION HERE:

Gecko Galz August Customer Challenge (until Aug 30) Beach Blanket Bingo #4
Designers' Choice Winner!!!!

OUTLAWZ site-wide #150 WINNER!!!
Twisted Thursday challenge:  Anything Goes (did not do twist)  TT080918
Festive Friday: Summer  FF081018
Saturday Paper A La Mode: Summer PAM08112018

Back to Basics and Beyond: #9 Use a Digital Image #54 x

Creativ Fusion Arts and Crafts (fairly new site) Challenge 3 Four Seasons x

Country View ChallengesSun, Sea and Sand #43 x


No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album