Thursday, August 16, 2018

Lavender Journal Page

I'm taking a few classes in medicinal herbs.    In addition to my class notes, I decided to add some art journal pages.

The first one is on lavender.




I started with The Graphics Fairy free digital images of a lavender plant and a lavender seed packet (the packet was distressed with Ranger ink and propped up with foam tape).

I tea dyed a teabag, then cut a piece for the top left corner and added some washi tape.  Looking incomplete, I randomly stamped with small acrylic stamps from STAMPlorations and 7 Gypsies. 

To the bottom right seed packet, I wrapped around it a tea bag string and label.  I placed behind it a torn dictionary page.  In front of it, I added some dried lavender buds from the class and a stamped bird from Darkroom Door Rubber Stamps Love Birds set.

Entering this journal page here:

Frilly and Funkie Challenge Back to Nature til Aug 28 #2 x
Let's Craft and Create #140 Anything Goes and Lots of Layers (I did do the twist)  #59 x
613 Avenue Create Challenge: #212 Anything Goes (didn't do optional twist) #93x
Rubber Dance Blog August theme Nature #14 (feeling guilty I didn't use one of their stamps because I own several) #14


No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album