Thursday, September 13, 2018

My Renaissance Girlfriend and On-Line Published

Here is a journal page featuring my Renaissance Girlfriend that I made for a Wanderlust 2018 lesson hosted by Eliza. Background is a Gelli Plate pull using gold with a stencil. The two brads indicate her legs move.  

I went with a cup to represent my daily coffee and tea rituals, and leggings with tennis shoes which are my daily wear now that I'm retired.  I fussy cut the design of the pillow from a magazine ad for her skirt.  It reminds me of the Polish paper cut work from my heritage.



Sharing this with Art Journal Journey where hostess Yvonne has chosen  The World of Fantasy as the theme for September.  

AND A BIT OF NEWS

Gecko Galz just debuted their quarterly on-line inspiration magazine.  They asked if they could include my work in the GECKO GALZ Fall Inspirations issue----of course I said yes!  They chose my Day of the Dead card I made when I was on their design team.  It's in the Halloween Tricks and Treats section.  


Because it comes as an email, I can't give you a link.  But I copied for you some information:
TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PUBLICATION
If you enjoyed our publication and would like to receive the next issue email us at GeckoGalzIspirations@gmail.com to get placed on the list and in the subject line put "Subscribe"
See you in December!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album