Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Owl Card

Here's a digital composition made into a card for my friend who collects owls.



I used the following digital files:

JessicaLyn Original:  Brentwood owl digital stamp which is a freebie from this super sponsor for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

Imagine That! digital papers

Hero Arts: steam at top of cup

Verve Stamps:  holiday cup.

I used my photoshop elements software to digitally color Brentwood and the coffee cup.  
After printing the composition onto cardstock, I scored and cut the paper to make a card.
Then I added some glitter to the holly berries.

ENTERING THIS CARD HERE:

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:  my first entry coming in at #604

Cupcake Inspirations CIC459 That center cupcake with the stripes is like Brentwood's striped jersey which I digitally colored. I'm #98 x


OUTLAWZ sitewide #50
Monday Greetings Challenge Theme: Christmas Colors GCC120318 
Twisted Thursday Challenge:  Anything Goes TT112918
Festive Fridays:  Christmas FF113018



No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album