Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Angel Tags

May you always believe in angels.



Here are some angels I made using  Clintine Steele's templates and Dina Wakley stamped images along with washi tape and a few bits and bobs from my stash.  I put my winged angels on Julie Nutting tags.  Two faces are from Jane Davenport napkin art.  One face I hand drew. The last face I left blank, letting the washi tape design create the look.

The idea comes from a Stampington publication: Somerset Studio Sept/Oct  2018: Angels With Attitude by Clintine Steele. 

Entering:

613 Avenue Create   Challenge #216 Anything Goes Optional Twist Washi Tape #141


Take A Word Challenge:  Joyful #12 x
Creative Artiste Anything Goes Mixed Media #45  I'm #35 x
OUTLAWZ site wide #246
OUTLAWZ Festive Friday: Inspirational/Spiritual or Christmas or Anything Goes


No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album