Monday, December 31, 2018

Spring is My Favorite Season

Over at Art Journal Journey, this month's prompt is My Favorite Season hosted by Bleubeard and Elizabeth. 

Even though I have seasonal allergies, my favorite season is spring,  After the holiday lights have dimmed, I hate the dull drabness of winter.  My spirits soar with the colorful first blooms of spring.

I used acrylic paints for the grey winter background and a generic stencil at the bottom of the pages.  Digital images were printed and cut from Vera Lane Studio.  The girl and rabbit were handcolored by me using Copics.  The flowers are precolored on a digital collage sheet which I fussy cut and pasted onto my page.  I used a white Signo pen and black Pitt pen around the flowers. I found an appropriate quote on the internet and printed it out.



Entering:

That's Crafty Challenge BlogAnything Goes   I'm #138  x


More Mixed Media ChallengeAnything Goes with optional white  I'm #38--I made the Top 5

We Love to Create Challenge #15  Anything Goes Mixed Media I'm #82  I made the Top 3


No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album